One of the biggest ordeals of filing a fire damage claim is reviewing, preparing and negotiating the claim with the insurance company. Without the help of an experienced solicitor, it might not be easy to claim insurance. Musick Loss Management is a public insurance adjusters’ company that believes in working hand-in-hand with you and giving you back what’s rightfully yours. As a resident of Chicago or its neighborhoods of Des Plaines, Glenview, Hanover Park, Highland Park, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Park Ridge and Skokie you can rely on our services because we know how to negotiate and get your claim. However we deal not only in claims adjustment but also in fire damage restoration. We help our clients in the following ways –
- We start by conducting a comprehensive review of your fire damage insurance policy.
- Since any policy outlines certain conditions and time stipulations, we help you comply with these conditions.
- We have our own property estimation procedure based on which we research, document and substantiate every aspect of your property. Only then do we proceed towards the claim.
- Since we do a thorough research on your property, we are able to provide with a detailed itemized claim package to your insurance company. Once we present it, we do everything in our capacity to negotiate and expedite the settlement.
- It is our belief that you should not be kept in dark about how things are progressing with the insurance company. It’s for this reason that we have an ongoing communication system that keeps you updated throughout the process.
Apart from negotiating with your insurance company we also offer a complete array of emergency services. Our services include board-up, temporary lighting, water extraction, structure drying, winterization, temporary housing etc. This means that when the residents of Chicago are faced with an emergency, we are there to take care of everything.