Insurance Claims and Public Adjuster in Chicago, Lincolnwood

When should I hire the services of a public adjuster?

Most of us behave in such a way as if having an insurance policy to protect our property or vehicle is more than enough but that is not the case. We need to file an insurance claim for a loss or any damage, which is quite a daunting task. Filing insurance claims includes plenty of intricate and time-consuming processes that require the right knowledge and experience to execute properly. This is where a public insurance adjuster licensed with the state insurance department comes in the scene as assistance to the insurance policy holder. Our highly qualified public adjusters at Musick Loss Management, Inc, a top insurance company operating in Highland Park, Hanover Park, Glenview, Morton Grove and Lincolnwood for the past 2 years have been helping our customers with their insurance claims when life happens, but unless they can prove your losses in their language we cannot help them. We are very well-knowledgeable and skilled not only in loss adjustment but also in the whole process, right from inspection to restoration. A public adjuster is the sole insurance claims adjuster who represents the interests of an insurance policyholder. The needs for licensing of a public adjuster are quite huge and those include are as follows:

  • Should be 18 years of age or above.
  • Should have no criminal records in the past.
  • Fingerprinting.
  • Thorough and careful evaluations.
  • Must be bonded for a minimum of $1000 for the duration of the 2 year licensing period.

What do our public adjusters do?

Like most other top public adjusters, our public adjusters are always there to help you with your insurance claim with their following 7 services as given below:

  1. Conduct a comprehensive review of your insurance policy.
  2. Help you to abide by the insurance policy terms and conditions as well as the time provisions that your insurance policy may point out.
  3. Prepare a detailed estimate while thoroughly and carefully researching, documenting and also proving every side of your claim for your building and contents.
  4. Only if required, offer full construction as well as repairing services.
  5. Offer a full arrangement of emergency services, like- water extraction, winterization, temporary housing, board something up, temporary lighting, structure drying and many more.

6.Present and support a detailed itemized claim package to your insurance company in order to negotiate the best possible settlement.

  1. Provide continuation of communication throughout every of the procedure.

Thanks again for visiting our website www.fireclaimshelp.com.