Adjuster in Chicago and Northbrook. IL

Whenever you have insurance claims to make, you will have to take the help of adjusters. There are three kinds of adjusters – company adjuster, independent adjuster and public adjuster.

Company Adjuster
A company adjuster works for the insurance company. He is a paid employee of the insurance company. His job is to handle all kinds of claims – residential and commercial. When you report a claim, he becomes the first point of contact for you. He becomes the face of the insurance company. Company adjusters have to work under strict guidelines keeping the insurance company’s benefits in mind.

Independent Adjuster
Independent adjusters want to settle your claim at the earliest because they are paid by the insurance company on the number of claims adjusted per day. However an independent adjuster is not a person who will see to the end of the process. He initiates and sends his report to the insurance company who then reviews the file and processes the settlement requests.

Public Adjuster
Public adjusters are the most common kinds of adjusters known to the public. A public adjuster works for the public alone and isn’t employed by anyone. His license is issued by the state insurance department. A public adjuster is known for his knowledge and ethical practices.

Musick Loss Management is an example of a public adjuster. We offer our services in and around Chicago. We are the link between you and your insurance company and do everything in our capacity to review, prepare and negotiate your claim. We try to maximize your settlement and get your claim at the earliest. If you live in the areas of Des Plaines, Glenview, Hanover Park, Highland Park, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Park Ridge and Skokie, you can contact us today. By working with us, you will get the peace of mind and be assured that your claim is handled by experts.