What qualifications should we look for in a Public Adjuster?

The Public Adjuster should be licensed and bonded. Also, you should ascertain if the Public Adjuster has prior professional

credentials; is a member of any trade associations, and has numerous references that are available upon request. Musick Loss Management, Inc. is a licensed and bonded Public Adjusting firm licensed to represent clients in Illinois and other states. Musick Loss Management associates are seasoned professionals having consulted and represented Insured clients in variety of loss situations. Furthermore, Musick Loss Management, Inc. is a member of the Better Business Bureau, AMPIA, AAPIA, and the ICRC.