Besides legal practitioners and insurance brokers, those public adjusters having an official license with state departments of insurance can only legally represent the rights of an insured during the process of a property insurance claim. They work only for the policyholder to help make a difficult time stressless. Working with them can really make a huge difference on how much money you collect from your insurance company. Our public adjusters at Musick Loss Management in and around Des Plaines, Glenview, Chicago, Hanover Park, Highland Park, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Skokie and Park Ridge are there to help policyholders navigate insurance claims and support them through the entire claim settlement process to achieve the maximum insurance recovery in the shortest time possible.
11 things that can you expect a public adjuster to do on the behalf of a claimant
For an efficient and fair settlement, working with an experienced public adjuster who can help with several types of insurance claims is a must, like-
- Examine the insurance policy thoroughly.
- Record the whole of your damage/loss.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to ensure the largest settlement.
- Precisely elucidate the language of the insurance policy, answer the questions and determine all what is covered.
- Give a thought about any current changes in building laws and codes that might supplant the language of the insurance policy.
- Perform all the duties well as well as fulfill the conditions and responsibilities of filing a business or home insurance claim.
- Work on a customized and pro-active policy for your property insurance claim.
- Present your claims package, together with supporting documentation to the insurance company.
- Put together pictorial proofs and an expert scrutiny is mandatory to support your claim.
- Fulfill a forensic assessment of the damage of the property or business.
- Handle the regular tasks, like-communicating with the insurance company and dealing with onsite meetings.
Stressed out while filing a large insurance claim after a catastrophe? To make it a hassle-free process and with the expectation of getting more money from the insurance company, most property owners are now seeking the help of an experienced public adjuster.